- One Great Hour of Sharing
- Peace and Global Witness
- Christmas Joy
We support this local elementary school in many ways:
- Collect school supplies to help families who are not able to purchase them on their own
- Collect Box Tops for Education
- Provide books for all first-grade students (to have their very own at home)
- Provide snacks so kids without access to breakfast or supper have something else to eat
Faith provides toys, outerwear, books, and more to Christ Presbyterian Church for the Ernest Glenn Toy Store that supports neighborhood children at Christmas time.
We work with the Eras Senior Network to provide services to older adults through our "Faith in Action" Sundays in the spring & fall to help clean their yards.
This is a free clinic in Milwaukee which serves low-income people who experience barriers to accessing ongoing health care. The Rev. Dr. Barbara Horner-Ibler, a Presbyterian minister and Physician, is the clinic's medical director.
Faith receives regular donations of over-the-counter (OTC) items from our members and friends to donate to their clinic. These donations allow the clinic to use their money to purchase prescription drugs and other items to help those in need.
OTC medications & other items the clinic needs:
- Acetaminophen (Tylenol)
- Ibuprofen (Motrin)
- Naproxen (Aleve)
- Ranitidine (Zantac)
- Famotidine (Pepcid Max)
- Omeprazole (Prilosec OTC)
- Topical creams: antifungal, steroid, and antibiotic
- Non-latex gloves
- Empty (orange) prescription bottles with their lids attached and labels removed